Whatever the details of your fiscal situation, we will ensure all your tax obligations in Spain are met. From presenting your taxes to our top-notch tax advice service, we take care of all your tax interests so you can enjoy peace of mind and be assured you aren’t paying out twice in two countries.
Annual Fee 150€ / year
We manage your taxes according to your unique situation, saving you money by advising you on how best to minimise taxes to be paid, and giving you peace of mind by preparing and submitting all the necessary tax returns on your behalf.
Reasons to use us:
- 1. Analysis of your fiscal situation: Receive expert tax advice in your native language, tailored to your specific needs and situation. Rest assured that your taxes will be well-managed and up to date all year round. We will make sure you are not taxed twice for overseas assets and that any income is received gross wherever possible.
- 2. We will represent you to the Spanish tax authority:We will keep track of all your tax obligations throughout the year, providing you with timely notifications if any action needs to be taken on your part, so that you never miss a payment or incur any penalties.
Our non-resident tax service includes:
- Presentation of Spanish personal income tax (form 100).
- Presentation of wealth tax (form 714).
- Management of unpaid or undeclared taxes from past years.
- Management of and advice concerning offshore assets and income.
- Tax advice for individuals who work abroad but live in Spain or who have other business assets and interests overseas.
- Claiming back the 3% capital gains tax retention where appropriate.
- Council Tax (IBI) management.
- Fiscal representation to the Spanish tax authority.
- Obtaining an NIE (identification number for foreigners).
- Census information (form 030).