Tax Advice for the Self–employed in Spain

Posted by & filed under Running a business in Spain, Tax advice.

Autónomo is the Spanish equivalent of self-employed or freelance. It also covers people operating unincorporated small businesses. Below Andalucía Lawyers answers some questions you may have about becoming self-employed in Spain. Who is required to register as autónomo? Anyone engaged in any type of independent economic activity in Spain, whatever their profession, is obliged to register as… Read more »