Posts Categorized: Tax advice

Spanish Inheritance Tax

Spanish Residents Spanish inheritance tax is applicable if you are resident in Spain. Allowances are available depending on the relationship with the deceased. In the first instance the State rules apply but these can be amended by the different autonomous communities, providing conditions set by the relevant autonomous communities are met. Non-residents As a non-resident you… Read more »

Appointing a Representative

It is not obligatory for EU residents who own a property in Spain to appoint a fiscal representative. However, non-resident taxpayers must appoint a fiscal legal representative in the following cases: You carry out your business in Spain on a permanent basis (a permanent establishment). When certain expenses are deductible in order to calculate the… Read more »